If you’re keen to experience the wonder of the Slovak Paradise National Park at your own pace, this self-guided tour should be top of your list. Over five days you’ll hike and walk through this incredible scenery with the help of detailed maps, descriptions and itineraries provided by local experts. The journey, though, is all yours.
Canyons, rivers and gorges are here in abundance, so your hike through the Slovak Paradise will be an adventurous one. Prepare to cross bridges and climb metal ladders as you take in all that this huge national park has to offer – stopping to take photographs or just pause and soak up the scenery when you want to. If you’re in search of an off-the-beaten track adventure, this is the tour for you.
Why we think this trip is fantastic, and you’ll love it!
- Slovak Paradise is full of flower-filled meadows – you can find up to 74 different rare flowers, orchids and lilies per square metre.
- This self-guided tour is perfect if you love adventure – walking across ladders and bridges adds a unique dimension to the trek.
- River canyons, waterfalls, caves and rock-cut ravines provide a platform for adventurous and exhilarating walking.
- The terrain is home to amazing fauna, too, including brown bears, wolves, lynx and eagles.
- We’ll supply you with all the info you need – maps, itineraries and support when you need it – to have an amazing self-guided adventure.
This holiday is operated by our expert, in-country team at Slovakia Explorer. By booking with us, you’ll benefit from our unrivalled local knowledge, and have 24/7 support during your trip.
Our holidays offer unique experiences, which give you an unparalleled insight into Slovakia. During the planning and booking process, we pay attention to every detail of your holiday to ensure your trip is perfect.
Slovakia Explorer offers great value, high quality holidays.