This multi-activity holiday for families lets you experience the best of the High Tatras – the biggest mountains in Slovakia – in summer.
The High Tatras national park is home to alpine lakes and meadows, Tatra spa villages and traditional wooden churches, with a medieval castle nearby. This is one of the richest regions of Slovakia when it comes to traditions, customs and varied flora and fauna that can no longer be seen elsewhere in western Europe.
Over seven days you’ll experience:
- Cable car ride – to Skalnate Pleso at 1,754m. and the mountain moraine lake situated at the foot of the legendary Lomnicky Peak (2,634m).
- Walking – on the most popular hiking trails to mountain huts, waterfalls and lakes.
- Cycling – easy rides to Kezmarok with beautiful views of the Tatra peaks and valleys.
- Rafting – in the Pieniny National Park on the Dunajec River, one of the longest canyons in Central Europe.
- Spissky Castle – the largest castle in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Levoča – an ancient pilgrimage town with the highest wooden altar in the world.
This active family holiday is an excellent opportunity to get to know the largest mountains in Slovakia accompanied by an experienced guide. Your guide will take care of every detail of your day, including all activities and transfers in the Tatra National Park and the surrounding area that are part of this thoughtful holiday. That way you can focus on one thing – enjoying the beauty of the High Tatras without any worries or stress while experiencing traditional Slovakia with your children.