This multi-activity holiday for families runs in the summer months and starts in Krakow. Poland’s former capital city has the biggest medieval market square in the world, and from there you’ll head to the Slovakian High Tatras, the greatest mountains of the Carpathians, also known as the “Slovakian Alps”.
This holiday is designed so that all the family can join in, have fun and explore Poland and Slovakia’s cultural and natural beauty in the most exciting way possible. Come and join us on an active, European adventure!
Why we think this trip is fantastic, and you’ll love it!
- Krakow is an amazing medieval town with so much to see and do.
- You’ll raft and walk through Slovakia’s most popular National Parks, UNESCO World Heritage Sites and beautiful mountains. This area is home to brown bears, Carpathian wolves and lynx!
- Experience an easy family rafting adventure on the Dunajec River going through one of the longest canyons in Europe and forming the natural border with Slovakia and Poland.
- You’ll head up high into the hills on a cable car ride to Skalnate Pleso (1,751m) where you can explore mountain huts and cascading waterfalls on a scenic trek.
- We’ve also found time to fit in some cultural visits - including a visit to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Levoca with the biggest wooden altar in the world and Spissky Castel, the biggest castle in Central Europe.
- Finish the tour with a daytrip to Strbske Pleso, Slovakia´s highest village, with a family walk to the Skok waterfall which has some amazing views.