This exclusive winter adventure is a great opportunity for families to get to know the largest mountains in Slovakia – the High Tatras. Over eight days you will visit some of the most popular Tatra villages – like Strbske Pleso, Tatranska Lomnica and Smokovec – as well as exploring more remote areas. In just one week you will experience:
- Snowshoeing – walk on snowshoes along the former smuggler’s paths, with beautiful views of the snow-capped peaks of the Belianske Tatras and the Pieniny National Park.
- Dog sled and Thermal pools – you’ll take an adventurous ride on a dog sled followed by swimming in outdoor thermal pools in the foothills of the High Tatras.
- Mountain huts and waterfalls – discover the beauty of your surroundings.
- Skiing and sledding – on the longest slopes of the High Tatras.
- Horse-drawn carriage – experience riding a horse-drawn carriage, and eating a traditional meal cooked on an open fire.
Slovakia Explorer is a pioneer in adventure travel in Slovakia. Since 2003, we have been organising tours surrounded by beautiful Slovak nature, including this multi-activity winter trip for families. Over the course of a week, accompanied by a knowledgeable guide, you’ll experience a new adventure every day. Your guide will take care of all activities, daily transfers and will always be there to help so that you can focus on one thing – enjoying the beauty of the Tatras.