This short break in Slovakia’s biggest mountain range is the perfect way to go walking in the oldest national park in Slovakia – the High Tatras. This unique territory in Central Europe gives a taste of true alpine nature, and offers unforgettable experiences in the wild environment of the Slovak Mountains.
In four days you will experience:
- Spectacular walking on perfectly marked hiking trails.
- Famous spa villages like Tatranska Lomnica, Smokovec and Strbske Pleso.
- A cable car ride to one of the most visited alpine lakes, Skalnate Pleso.
- Mountain huts with an unforgettable traditional atmosphere.
- Magnificent peaks forming the natural border with Poland.
- Moraine lakes with crystal clear water.
- Deep valleys overflowing with rich fauna and flora.
Our carefully selected routes will take you safely through the most attractive parts of central Tatras – the largest mountains in Slovakia.
Whether you’re accompanied by an experienced tour leader or using our detailed written booklets with GPS routes, your time in the Tatras will be perfectly planned out so you can experience all the highlights of the Tatras in just four days.