On this week-long, guided winter tour you´ll discover Krakow, Polish formal capital, then move to the beautiful High Tatra mountains before taking a scenic train to the charming city of Bratislava, Slovakia´s capital. In eight days you´ll experience:
- Christmas markets – experience Eastern European Christmas markets in Krakow and Bratislava.
- Unspoilt Tatra Mountains – the biggest mountains in Central-Eastern Europe.
- Cable car to Lomnicky Peak 2634m, the TOP of Slovakia.
- Winter walks to hidden gems like mountain huts and glacial lakes.
- Horse and carriage ride with a picnic on open fire.
- A scenic train journey from Tatra Mountains to Bratislava.
This holiday is operated by our in-country team of experts at Slovakia Explorer. By booking with us, you get our unrivalled local knowledge and 24/7 support during your trip. Slovakia Explorer is a pioneer in adventure travel in Slovakia. Over the course of a week, accompanied by a knowledgeable guide, you’ll experience a new adventure every day. Your guide will take care of all activities, daily transfers and will always be there to help so that you can focus on one thing – enjoying the beauty of Poland and Slovakia.