This short break in Slovakia is an ideal choice for those who already plan to visit Bratislava with their own arrangements but have a great desire to explore more of Slovakia within a short period of time. This itinerary will do just that!
In just three days, you´ll discover the highlights of Slovakia, its romantic and majestic castles, medieval mining towns, UNESCO sites, mountain villages, and of course the spectacular Slovakian mountains.
Over three days, you´ll discover:
- Bojnicky Castle—the most romantic castle in Slovakia
- Banska Stiavnica—medieval mining UNESCO town
- Spissky Castle—the biggest ruin castle in Central-Eastern Europe
- Levoca—UNESCO medieval town with the biggest wooden alter in the world
- High Tatras—Slovakia´s biggest and oldest national park
- Vlkolinec—UNESCO mountain village
- Terchova—a mountain village and the birth place of Juraj Janosik, Slovakia´s Robin Hood
- Cicmany—a village famous for its decorative white architecture