This walking tour takes in the beauty of two national parks in eastern Slovakia: The High Tatras and the nearby Slovak Paradise. The Tatra mountains are the perfect location for a centre-based walking trip surrounded by stunning Alpine scenery. Expect majestic peaks, glacial lakes, and scenic valleys. The journey then continues to the nearby Slovak Paradise, where bridges and high ladders will lead you across canyons and gorges to reach incredible viewpoints and waterfalls.
Over eight days you’ll experience:
- The highest peaks of Central-Eastern Europe.
- Mountain huts with an unforgettable atmosphere.
- Glacial lakes & waterfalls with crystal clear water.
- Spectacular views across majestic peaks and the villages below you.
- Adventurous canyon walks criss-crossed with high ladders and bridges.
The High Tatras and Slovak Paradise are a winning combination for an adventurous and great-value European trekking holiday. In just one week you’ll experience the best of the two most popular national parks in Slovakia. With bears, wolves, lynx, seven species of eagles and an incredible concentration of flowers per square meter, the High Tatras and Slovak Paradise are a real rarity in Europe.