On this bike tour of the Czech Republic and Austria you´ll experience cycling on the most popular cycle path in Europe, the Greenway and Iron Curtain trail. These connect two of the most beautiful cities in Europe, Prague and Vienna. You can expect perfectly planned routes through national parks, medieval and renaissance towns, on quality bikes with full support of our local team. This promises to be an unforgettable bike tour in Central Europe.
This cycling holiday from Prague to Vienna takes you along the border of The Czech Republic and Austria, known as the Greenways and Iron Curtain Trail. You’ll experience the ride of a lifetime across picturesque winegrowing villages, medieval and renaissance towns, and a number of national parks including the famous Czech Canada.
Over eight days you’ll experience:
- Prague, the capital of the Czech Republic.
- Cesky Krumlov, a UNESCO fairy-tale town.
- National parks like Czech Canada and Thayatal.
- Renaissance towns including Trebon, Telc and Slavonice.
- Mikulov, the wine-growing town in Moravia.
- Lednice-Valtice UNESCO grounds, known as Moravian Versailles.
- Vienna, the capital of Austria.