Get into the heart of the Tatra Mountains on a hut-to-hut trek in Slovakia. One of Eastern Europe’s most adventurous and beautiful walking destinations, this area promises a walking holiday to remember. You’ll stay in remote mountain huts, which provide the perfect opportunity to appreciate the tranquillity of the landscape in the shadow of the mighty mountain peaks. And you’ll follow diverse walking routes that take you across the Tatras from east to west via mountain lakes, wildlife-rich valleys, cascading waterfalls and two summits – including the highest point in Poland, Rysy.
Over seven days you will experience:
- Hut to hut Trekking in Slovakia´s highest mountains.
- Stays in mountain huts located by glacial lakes in the middle of nowhere.
- A trek to Rysy Poland´s highest peak.
- A visit to Strbske Pleso Slovakia´s highest village.
- Magical sunrises and unforgettable sunsets.
- Spectacular views of majestic mountain peaks.
On this tour we will take you safely along perfectly marked trails through the most beautiful parts of the High Tatras, the highest mountains in Slovakia. By staying in different mountains huts you’ll get a completely different and authentic experience during this trek. Add in an exhilarating trek to Poland´s highest peak, Rysy, (2,503 m), and this really is an experience of a lifetime.