On this walking and culture holiday you’ll explore two top destinations in Slovakia: Bratislava, Slovakia´s capital, and the unspoiled High Tatras. The latter is Slovakia’s oldest national Park with the biggest mountains in Central-Eastern Europe. With monuments of world importance this is the perfect holiday for travellers wanting to experience Slovakia´s biggest cultural and natural sights.
Over seven days you´ll experience:
- Bratislava, Slovakia´s capital and the coronation city during the Austro-Hungarian monarchy.
- A scenic train journey across Slovakia to the stunning High Tatras.
- Easy walking in the heart of the Tatras.
- Natural attractions including mountain lakes and waterfalls.
- A cable car to Skalnate Pleso in the shadow of Lomnicky Peak (2,634m), Slovakia’s second highest peak.
- Mountain huts serving delicious local specialities.
- UNESCO sites including Levoca, Spissky castle and Spissky Jerusalem.
On this walking tour you´ll experience the two top attractions of authentic Slovakia. You’ll start in charming Bratislava, Slovakia´s capital which is beautifully nestled on the Danube river and home to a fascinating Old Town. Then you’ll enjoy a scenic train journey to Slovakia´s greatest mountains, the unspoilt High Tatras. Whether you’re taking the self-guided option or joining a guided group, you´ll experience the top attractions of Slovakia under the guidance of our professional and friendly team.