This superb family summer adventure in Central Europe is a great opportunity to explore the highlights of romantic Prague, the High Tatras mountains and Krakow. With a lovely variety of outdoor activities including walking, rafting and cycling, this is an ideal itinerary for active families wanting to experience the history and the mountains of Central Europe in one holiday.
This guided family holiday starts in Prague, ‘the City of a Hundred Spires’, takes you through the beautiful High Tatras and ends in charming Krakow. You’ll take in three of Eastern Europe’s gems on this great-value trip – the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Poland – with highlights right from the very start. This is a stimulating and inspiring trip for all the family to enjoy. In just one week you will experience:
- Prague – the city is at the top of a lot of travel wish-lists, and you’ll see it the family-friendly way.
- Sleeper train – heading to the High Tatras in Slovakia is a unique adventure.
- The High Tatras Mountains – this is Slovakia´s oldest national park and home to unbelievably rich fauna and flora including brown bears, lynx and wolves.
- Outdoor activities – things like walking, rafting and cycling in wild Carpathians make this trip great fun.
- Spooky castles and medieval towns – discover Spissky castle, Eastern Europe´s biggest castle, and the town of Levoca.
- Krakow – the Polish former capital.