This trip is not for the faint-hearted and you’ll need a head for heights. If you love stunning scenery and are happy with something a little more daring, this gets you to some of the best and most hidden areas of the park.
Rated as grade three, this is a demanding trekking trip. The walks will be longer on more difficult trails, which may require surefootedness and a head for heights.
There will also be altitude changes on this trip. As well as stamina and a good level of fitness, ideally you will have had experience of mountain walking or completed some long-distance walks.
- Three nights in a three-star family run hotel.
- Three breakfasts, two packed lunches, one dinner
- Maps and detailed route descriptions, routes for GPS devices
- Transfers from/to Levoca on day two and three
- 24/7 local support
- Tour guide (only for guided groups)
- Arrival, departure airport transfers
- Entry fees to NP (approx.. 3 EUR)
- Travel insurance
Single room supplement: 50 EUR
Solo traveller: 110 EUR
Normally 16 max.
This tour starts in Levoca.
This tour ends in Levoca.
To enhance flexibility our holidays do not include flights. This gives you the freedom to choose a local airport that works for you and shop for the best deal.
List of airports with distances to your hotel in Levoca:
- Poprad Airport – 31 km / 20 min
- Kosice Airport – 105 km / 1h:20min
- Krakow Airport – 180 km / 3h
- Bratislava Airport – 370 km / 4h
Once you have decided which airport works for you best you will need to choose the way how to get to the starting hotel / joining point. There are two options:
You can reach Smokovec by public transport (bus, train). Using the public transport is another way of experiencing your destination, which puts you right in the centre of the action. If you prefer to travel by public transport we can help you find the best option.
Private transfers (door to door service)
Book your private airport transfers directly with us. Our fast, reliable and affordable private transfers are the best way to reach your starting hotel quickly and comfortably. For up-to-date prices of Airport private transfers click here.
This tour ends in Krakow.
During this tour you´ll stay in a comfortable three-star family run hotel.
If you need to arrive or leave on a different date, please contact us and we’d be more than happy to arrange extra pre or post tour accommodation for you in many popular destinations including Krakow, Bratislava and Kosice.
We recommend you pack as light as possible, with a backpack for your main luggage and daypack for each day’s trekking. Below you will find a recommended packing list. It is by no means exhaustive, so if you’re in any doubt, please contact us. There is no specialist walking or climbing equipment, such as harnesses etc., needed for this trip.
- Walking boots
- Shorts and t-shirts
- Walking trousers and tops
- Fleece or warm jumper
- Water bottle
- Small first-aid kit
- Sun cream, sunglasses and sunhat
Please note, we want to run this trip following the day-to-day itinerary on the trip notes. However, sometimes operational circumstances may sometimes prevent us from doing this. Your tour leader will keep you fully informed of any alternative plans that are necessary on-the-ground. Also, based on feedbacks from past travellers, occasionally our itineraries are amended. Final version of your trip notes will be emailed to you prior to travel.
- Check availability online or contact us by email or phone.
- Secure your place/s online by clicking the BOOK NOW button or contact us by email/phone. Your place is secured with a 99 EUR deposit per person and can pay by bank transfer.
- Once the deposit is received a confirmation email will be sent to your email automatically, and your place/s will be officially confirmed.
Have a look at our detailed trip notes or please feel free to contact us if you have any questions at all. Trip Notes provide detailed information including visa info, how to get to your hotel, what to pack, money matters, climate – pretty much everything you need to know about this tour and more.
Our knowledgeable and helpful team is here to help, and we look forward to welcoming you to our spectacular country soon!