This multi-activity holiday in Poland and Slovakia includes stops in Krakow and Bratislava, and an action-packed list of outdoor activities in the Slovakian High Tatra mountains. The warmer months provide the perfect time to visit.
To get things off to a flying start, you’ll begin by getting to know Krakow, which was once the capital of Poland. The next day you’ll head to the Pieninski National Park for some outdoor adventures, beginning with a relaxing rafting trip down the Dunajec river.
Another highlight of this activity holiday is a memorable hike through the Prielom Hornádu canyon, which is part of the Slovak Paradise National Park. And of course, Slovakia’s beautiful capital – Bratislava – awaits you at the end of your trip.
Why we think this trip is fantastic, and you’ll love it!
- Experience the highlights of Poland and Slovakia in one holiday and in an active way.
- Explore Krakow, Poland´s former capital, which has the biggest market square in the world.
- Raft one of the longest canyons in Central Europe in Pieninski National Park.
- Follow the best walking trails in the High Tatras with spectacular panoramic views.
- Visit mountain huts, lakes, and medieval towns.
- Explore Spissky Castle, one of the biggest UNESCO castles in Central Europe.
- Enjoy an easy bike ride with stunning views of the Tatra Mountains.
- Experience an adventurous canyon walk in the Slovak Paradise national park using ladders and benches.
- Explore Bratislava, Slovakia´s charming capital located on the Danube River between Vienna and Budapest.
This holiday is operated by our in-country team of experts at Slovakia Explorer. By booking with us, you get our unrivalled local knowledge and 24/7 support during your trip.
Our holidays offer unique experiences that give you an unparalleled insight into Slovakia. During the planning and booking process, we pay attention to every detail of your holiday to make sure your trip is perfect.
Our prices are fair and our standards are sky-high, which means you get top quality and great value.