This action-packed, week-long adventure includes the most popular winter activities in the Tatra Mountains. Based in the picturesque village of Smokovec, in the shadow of Slovakia´s highest peak , Gerlachovsky Stit (2654m), you´ll head out each day to enjoy the best the mountains have to offer. Over eight days you will experience:
- Cross country skiing in Strbske Pleso, Slovakia´s highest village.
- Snowshoeing - walk on snowshoes along the former smuggler’s paths, with beautiful views of the snow-capped peaks of the Belianske Tatras and the Pieniny National Park.
- Learn the basics of dog sledding as you glide through the forest.
- Thermal pools – swimming in outdoor thermal pools in the foothills of the High Tatras.
- Experience horse and carriage ride with a forest picnic.
- Skiing or snowboarding on the longest runs in the High Tatras.
Slovakia Explorer is a pioneer in adventure travel in Slovakia. Since 2003, we have been organising tours surrounded by beautiful Slovak nature. Over the course of a week, accompanied by a knowledgeable guide, you’ll experience a new adventure every day. Your guide will take care of all activities, daily transfers and will always be there to help so that you can focus on one thing – enjoying the beauty of the Tatras.